Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Trolleys online


I started to study some of the free options for people who have the trucks used in web stores over the last few months. I also did some research on PayPal and Google Checkout transaction service sellers and buyers. Here are some good things and some of the problems I found using this free software and open source services. PayPal and Google are the transaction services that I used for the two shops I've tried with ZenCart and OpenCart.

By now everyone has heard of PayPal. PayPal has become well known for its use on eBay.com and became a very popular free and paid services. Google is newer to the game and has some great free PayPal. Both are very good and easy to use. In my new shop I'm using both. I think that giving people the options can be a good thing.

The two sites store that I tried I used to PayPal and Google Checkout for the other. Then I reversed and tested on each side. I also tried a cart for WordPress If you have a WordPress blog so here is an innovative plug-in that handles the delivery and digital goods. You can also use Google with this plug-in. The only problem with Google Checkout to be used with any of these trucks is that you need a safe address to work with third-party carts. If your hosting allows suggest OpenSSL. WordPress Plug-in

Here is a list of free open source software I've found to create an online store. The 2, the first one I installed and set up shops.
- OpenCart
- Zencart
- CubeCart
- OsCommerce ......

No comments:

Post a Comment