Monday, August 27, 2012

1000 ways to improve your business


One of the best things you can do for your business is to provide information on. Information empowers the customer and brings them back for more. There are many ways to provide information to current and potential clients, inspiring confidence in your company. Many send out newsletters or e-mail newsletter on-line to keep customers in their minds. It 's important to keep customers aware of what is happening and tell them to appreciate their patronage. Some companies send gift certificates and Christmas cards. But there is an easier and better. One who thinks they know.

I recommend you write articles about things that you have a lot of knowledge in areas of competence in which you are an expert or an expert borderline. Many businesses and professionals to write articles or columns have industrial rags or trade journals. Some write articles in their newspapers. But the best way I found to get the word out this is really cool rapidly growing company called EzineArticles.com where you can submit your articles for free, and people from all over the world come to see them and often reprint on their websites, corporate newsletters, ezines and even the reading on the Radio. This is particularly useful for someone like me who has the perfect face for radio as I was once told by a former girlfriend.

Since it costs money to send you can send as many items as you want. So I tried at first by posting articles 2 and was surprised when I searched for "ME" on the Internet and I found someone else liked my articles and posted them on their websites. So, I thought, so I posted another 10 HA. Wow, once again I have seen three of my new articles on the Internet and people actually contacted my business in just 4 days. So, I posted a bit 'more. Then I got addicted, because it is so funny. So over the next 8 weeks, I have posted 1000 articles. Today. I searched and found at least one of my articles on about 45 websites, but I'm sure is a lot more, these are just the ones I found. And in that moment all my items in total have received 85,000 hits or views. I had so many people call my work, I had to take my site from the bottom of my articles. But I still found. I travel a lot, I can not call everyone back. HELP. It works too good.

As a writer who really are not very good, but every time I write an article that I have better and some people actually like my articles, even if my writing skills are not that great. I think all of their activities should write an article a day, at least so that they will have 30 articles per month and in no moment will always be contacted by people all over the world who might be interested in doing business with them. Here's how you see, I know why they continue to contact me.

I can not believe that the power to write articles on the Internet. I would like to know about this before. If I can do this and I'm not even really a writer then you can too. I still do not believe it, I must admit it's pretty cool. But each article brings me business and in 8 weeks I have 85,000 hits and hundreds and hundreds of stars next to my articles on EzineArticles.com people actually like what I wrote? Cool. All these people are coming to my web sites and Internet traffic has gone a lot.

Each item brings me new contacts and since have posted 1000 articles, namely 1000 ways I improved my business. An average of more than 2700 article views per day and is now nearly 1 million views article a year; works, 1 million people read my articles over the next year. We write most of all articles, increase your business today, what would you do with a million potential new customers? I think that writing articles a bit 'more tomorrow. Think about it ......

No comments:

Post a Comment