Sunday, August 26, 2012

Tips for Social Networking and save time


When I tell other business owners and customers as I am active in social networking and what a valuable marketing tool is, ask me how I found the time? If you have a little 'dabbling with Facebook and Twitter may seem like a lot of work to keep up with everyone. For a company involved seems impossible to find time.

The truth is that I do not spend more than 20 minutes a day on social network marketing sometimes less. There are many ways to automate and more applications appearing every month. Take a couple of hours to set them and watch them do a lot of work for you. Let me share what I use:

I use to manage Twitter and TweetDeck SocialOomph. TweetDeck allows you to create columns of users who want to follow for different reasons. And you can enter all your tweets from there. So you might have a column VIP for example, or a column for people who Tweet on a particular keyword or topic. This allows you to easily wade through hundreds of tweets on Twitter your home page and only read and respond to followers that it is important for you to interact with. This does not mean you ignore the rest. I happen to scroll through them. But with thousands of followers reading at all would be impossible. It will also direct messages in a separate column, as well as other tweets mentioning your name. Overall it is a central command for Twitter.

SocialOomph is like an automatic response for Twitter. I use it to do 2 things:

1) to automatically follow those who follow me and send them an automated message when they begin to follow
2) can function as an automatic response to load tweets and make them available when they say SocialOomph Twitter. Then I can go and still have my tweets appear.

Then I add my Twitter feed to my Facebook page and LinkedIn profile, so each time you post to Twitter appears on my wall. My blog feeds you can also set up to appear on my Facebook and Linked In pages, which means that when I enter a new blog post information appears immediately on Facebook and Linked Interviewer I outsource my Facebook account to My wonderful virtual assistant, who manages the friend requests and invitations for me in a few minutes a day. My VA also knows the system we use to create events on Facebook, inviting friends and announcing it on Twitter.

I also have accounts with social bookmarking sites like Digg and StumbleUpon, and I have my blog listed on sites like FriendFeed and Technorati. I've added my twitter feed for my profile pages on these sites and so my tweets appear there too. So basically, everything that is sent to Tweet on Twitter a lot of different sites that make it easy to maintain and making it appear that there is new content on all of them every day.

Just like anything else in your small business, setting this and the creation of this system of Social Network Marketing you will save a lot of time. Sure it will take some time initially, but once it's on autopilot social media marketing will help you create new fans and followers who are interested in your business and products and in no time .......

No comments:

Post a Comment