Thursday, July 26, 2012

Camila and her former Interview


To everything there is more than one point of view, when a relationship ends, there is more than one version ... these interviews was conducted to find examples of the subject.

We are now in DV Camila company, architect, single, Peruvian by birth, resident in Colombia last year, the age we can not say at the request of the respondent. At this point later discuss with Camilla and we ask about their former lovers, the intent of these interviews is to know how it evolves over time ex-partner relationship, what level of uptake and impact of the experiences had in each well as explanations of the few breaks for their own players.

INTERVIEWER: Camila good morning.

Camila: Hello Mark

INTERVIEWER: Is there anything you want to say before you start with uncomfortable questions? Remember that this will be seen by thousands of people and the possibility of being seen by one of your e

Camila: Mmm ... Well, I do not want to take any of the bad things you say here, I really feel a great appreciation for all those mentioned here, for obvious reasons and that desire is clear now before beginning

INTERVIEWER: Okay, I am registered, do not worry, let's begin.

How many lovers you have had in your life? Be honest ..

Camila: Four. In love said no? Four, sorry, I'm nervous.

INTERVIEWER: What makes you nervous.

Camila: remember, speak, that all this has a negative impact

INTERVIEWER: Okay, let's start with the obvious, your first love, first I need to do me a quick overview of how to define that relationship.

Camila: I really do not remember well, it was a love of brats, very simple, I assume that pretty, I remember almost nothing of that, the boy was very good to me ... I remember when I put up was a gentleman, sorry but I do not remember details, was so long ago.

INTERVIEWER: Why did it end?

Camila: Mmm ... I leave, I fell in love with someone else, you want to stop, think, then one does not know what is wanting, only just. I remember I begged for months. To bad I went with him. I remember one day I went to a school activity, I saw it and thought "I do not want to be with him," I approached, I said - "finished" - and not let come near me more.

INTERVIEWER: Now you feel about it?

Camila: I think anything, I think the truth will never, almost never ...

INTERVIEWER: Let the second time

Camila: AAAAA, of course, Fernando, sorry, no name no? I forgot that I had asked myself that. In short: "my eternal love" to a person I have this so far, good man, good friend, good person.

INTERVIEWER: What if it was so good, you are not with him now?

Camila: Good question - that sometimes one feels that this is not what you need and you know how to self administer your dose of good things for yourself, he was my limit for so long that when I learned to regulate one, I am a deep sense of appreciate it.

INTERVIEWER: Explain ...

Camila: It's just that I had a ratio of 4 years with him, I knew when I was in the middle of the university and walked me to finish the race. I am dying of love for him, did a lot of nonsense. I was a lost sheep back then, but he had the patience of Job ... very serious, very smart, very gentleman ...

He witnessed my first drunk, my first depression, my first fit of anger, my first nonsense ... I had not been sincere with myself then ... but if I stand.

They spent the four years I spent with him, had matured and wise care of me, the relationship deteriorated there.

INTERVIEWER: How do you feel now about him?

Camila: I love him too, he deodorants best, is like my perfect man, but that it does not go your head, hopefully now this happy, you deserve it.

INTERVIEWER: You get very emotional when you talk about the

Camila: Too much, is that when I feel so much prettier than me joy to the soul ... was there when you need it most.

INTERVIEWER: And that's not love?

Camila: Love .. I assume that if it is, but a love serene, tranquil.

INTERVIEWER: Do you see?

Camila: No, for many years that I know nothing of it, do not know where you live, it's a shame ... I think she hates me.

INTERVIEWER: And you hate?

Camila: I think he hates me I'm not sure, I wish I remember the nice things now as I do.

INTERVIEWER: You may find this, what would you say?.

Camila: I'm sorry.

INTERVIEWER: Ok Camilla, before you wear to mourn let us turn to another ex, the third.

Camila: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ... lol maybe 8 years ago but now start insulting him ... lol no. Hahahaha I find it funny as I had fun thinking of different ways to die ... thought it would be good to get hit by a car or that of an incurable disease or a lightning strike on him into a coma or ethyl or catch it the peper ... jajajajaja

INTERVIEWER: Just tell me in brief as was the relationship.

Camila: It was like hell on earth, like a war, which most battles are lost, even I would dare say I lost the war, but I learned many things.

INTERVIEWER: What do you mean, hell on earth?

Camila: It was a very ugly, most of the time thought that I was cheating, that I wanted was silent, hostile, sexist, it was jewel to pawn ... take too long to leave it up, it was traumatic.

INTERVIEWER: And how you learn things in that relationship if it was so horrible?

Camila: How to control me.

INTERVIEWER: Example please.

Camila: It is with this man, but simply let the hysteria over in Larco Herrera. I had to learn to control my thoughts and fantasies, to maintain mental balance, but I learned that near the end of the relationship, I could find it easy onset knife in hand behind my door waiting to come into the house, or turned on the cell staring at the message that never came.

INTERVIEWER: What love is good control?

Camila: Sure, but you overflowing passion, I took a doctorate in management control and strong emotions.

INTERVIEWER: And now you feel about him.

Camila: love-hate ambivalence: love what I learned, I can not negalo "to cocachos learned," and I hate that I feel like I won the war.

INTERVIEWER: Have you wanted a lot?

Camila: I assume that if I could not say more than the rest, but if you wanted at the time.

INTERVIEWER: Tell me the worst thing I did.

Camila: Hahahaha you toad ¿no? ... that's between us.

INTERVIEWER: And is the last,

Camila: Mmm ... Summary: The more I hurt, it's like when you get hurt just when you feel invincible.

INTERVIEWER: Anything more specific please.

Camila: Do not know what else to say, I still hurt.

INTERVIEWER: So intense was it?

Camila: More than intense I'd say it was confusing.

INTERVIEWER: But we're confusing us more, tell us what happened.

Camila: Well how special it was that love is that it was like the second one I had in the third heaven, or that I was in hell most of the time, that I rise to heaven and hell threw me at speeds meteoric ... it wears out.

INTERVIEWER: Aaaa ... That concrete

Camila: jajajajajajaja okay, what happens is that I fell in love a lot, do not remember being so happy, the boy was perfect and overnight became the swan duckling duckling patanesco over, one time I thought I had jajajaja split personality ... so far I think. One month I called and told me I was the most important in your life and the next month I hung up the phone without remorse ...

Do you ever ridden a roller coaster? ... When low as you feel?.

INTERVIEWER: so much evil around.

Camila: Well how I felt, so much so fast back, wanting to vomit.

INTERVIEWER: And you feel now?

Camila: Pain ... by the tremendous fall from heaven to hell, even I see overcast and I have wanted to vomit.

INTERVIEWER: Speaking of seeing ... See?

Camila: No.

INTERVIEWER: Do you want to see?

Camila: Definitely not.

INTERVIEWER: Is there any message?

Camila: No.

INTERVIEWER: Do you put evil?

Camila: No comment.

INTERVIEWER: Thank you Camila, there is something you want to add ...

Camila: I think not. Thank you, too, was cathartic.



The four former lovers who mentioned in his interview Camila are here in separate rooms, they do not know about the interview, so it will be interesting to see their reactions.



1 .- Review of the first ex. (The love of chibolas)

Aaaaaaaaaaaaa Camilaaaaa, for God does not know anything about it, I love to see what will become of your life, will be married?, Well I'm married. Hey do you have his number? You must have it because they're not malito, Put him on.

What does it for me? - I do not remember ... jajajaja not tell already? I'm sure she thinks of me so far ... jajajajaja ... but hey then we were kids, mmm that will be of his life, seeketh his number in the directory ... Not in Peru? ... do not fuck ... good in the Face will be well ... Do not see this my wife? Will edit it? Is that with me to marry a witch you know? I should have stayed with Camilla ... Does she told me to leave?, That as I leave her. Well I do not remember jajajajaja. The look in the face, maybe this one and we see each other ... mmm

2 .- Review of former good.

That dog did not want anyone to talk to me, is to talk about it that I have brought here?, Hopefully that damn dead or is suffering a lot ... What I did?, Because what he wanted. It is an evil witch ... or you see it in the street ... What is not in Peru? Then drop an atomic bomb on that country ... and die all ... noooo I'm not bitter ... I just want to die that unhappy.

3 .- Review of former bad.

Camila ¿? That woman has an innate ability to get me out of my boxes and I think my stuff the mad, in the end things went well for both, no losses and away we did not communicate, that was the best. I wanted to talk all the time, to tell you that I did not understand that I love the silence ... Love him yet? No, that was many years passed and gone. But hopefully that will go very well.

4 .- Review of the last ex.

Everything was fine but that it was not controlled, was jealous, possessive and did not understand me ... I did everything I could for that to work, I'll do it, I play girls who are so difficult, I think I'll stay single, the women are very complicated or at least that I touch me, do not know face maturely in a relationship. And I do not like to ride well. I have bad luck with girls ... always do something wrong. I? I did nothing wrong. I do not say that she was an immature ... well, you will not seek more than anything. All women are evil ... and obviously has not found the perfect woman for me I'm the perfect man.



There is always more than one point of view.

No comments:

Post a Comment